HERBAL ACTIONS & ENERGETICS
- Traditionally used as a liver, lung, spleen, heart, and kidney tonic 1, 2
- Central nervous system support, reducing anxiety and depression 1, 3, 4
- Neuroprotective through ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier access 1,2,5
- Antioxidant and inflammation properties 1, 2, 3, 4
- Studies note neuroprotection and cell regeneration activity, including from conditions such as Dementia, Alzheimers and parkinsons disease 1, 2, 4, 5
- Promotes short term and visual recognition memory 1
- Immune support through mineral density properties, noted as supporting anticancer activity 2, 3, 4
- Blood movement and blood pressure support through decrease in inflammation 2
- Supports with respiratory conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis and fatigue 6 , 7
- Studies note neuroprotective and neurogenesis activity, supporting memory and used in treatment of conditions such as Alzheimers and dementia 6, 7
- Immune and cardiovascular support due to high Quercetin flavonoid content 6, 7
- Increase in blood flow 6
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties 6 , 7
- Aids in memory and mental clarity 8, 9, 10
- Increased blood flow and circulation, supporting cardiovascular activity 8, 9
- Noted to increase Immunity and reduce inflammation 9, 10
- Gut health support 9
- Studies note cognition aid and anxiety relief 11
- Neuroprotective qualities 11
- Holistic body support through anti Inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Specifically supporting respiratory organs and immunity 11
- All Ingredients Certified Organic at a minimum, consciously farmed, grown & foraged.
1 Kevin Spelman, PhD, MCPP Journal Compilation 2017, AARM DOI 10.14200/jrm.2017.6.0108
2 Asim Shah Bacha, Syed & Ali, Shujaat & Ye, Li & Rehman, Hamid & Farooq, Saqib & Mushtaq, Aamar & Wahocho, Safdar. (2018). Lion's mane mushroom; new addition to food and natural bounty for human wellness: A review. 10.12692/ijb/13.4.396-402.
3 Ghosh, Sandipta & Nandi, Sudeshna & Banerjee, Anuron & Sarkar, Swagata & Chakraborty, Nilanjan & Acharya, Krishnendu. (2021). Prospecting medicinal properties of Lion's mane mushroom. Journal of Food Biochemistry. 45. 13833. 10.1111/jfbc.13833.
6 Gingko Balboa. efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://monographs.iarc.who.int/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/mono108-03.pdf
7 Belwal, Tarun & Giri, Lalit & Bahukhandi, Amit & Kewlani, Pushpa & Bhatt, Indra & Rawal, Ranbeer. (2018). Ginkgo biloba.
10 Hamidpour, Rafie. (2015). Medicinal Property of Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) from the Selection of Traditional Applications to the Novel Phytotherapy. International Journal of Cancer Research. 3. 7. 10.21767/2254-6081.100042.
11 Thorat, Balaji & Bagkar, T & Patil, R. (2018). "Brahmi" The memory booster medicinal herb. Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies. 6. 185-187.